Black Diamond Mission 35
From heavy, back-breaking winter ascents to summer crag missions, the Black Diamond Mission 35 Pack is an ultra-versatile top-loading alpine backpack ready to help you take everything you need to the summit. Featuring a strippable design, that means you can easily remove the frame-sheet, alongside a hip-belt and clamshell top lid that helps to trim down unnecessary bulk and weight, the Mission 35 is versatile enough for all kinds of ascent. Ice Tool PickPockets, a tuck-away rope strap, and a front crampon pocket allow you to store gear on the outside of your pack easily, making organisation a doddle, whilst its large inner-drawstring skirt provides added protection against the elements. Perfect for all of your outdoor needs, the Black Diamond Mission 35 is the kind of pack that fits into a lifetime of adventures.
- New BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Welded front abrasion patch for improved protection against rock, ice and crampon spikes.
- New custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets™ and removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Top-loading, with a removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Strippable design: removable frame sheet/bivy pad and removable hip belt with fixed webbing belt
- Redesigned Shoulder Strap harness for improved comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking redesigned back-panel
- Raincover available separately
- Material: BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Volume: [S/M] 33 L (2,014 cu in), [M/L] 35 L (2,136 cu in)
- Weight: 1.62 kg (average)