Black Diamond Men's Mission LT 2.0 Approach Shoes
The Black Diamond Men's Mission LT 2.0 Approach shoe is designed for long approaches, hiking, trail walking where there may been some easy climbing. LT stands for light, and this is a very lightweight shoe, and can be thought of as a kind of speed approach shoe, for fast and light missions. It's softer than most approach shoes on the market to give maximum contact, and comfort. It has a unique toe construction where the rubber overlaps the EVA for maximum edging precision with a climbing zone in the toe when the approach gets spicy. It also features a tuned EVA midsole with enough stiffness for steep terrain, a dual density heel pad for maximum cushioning and stability, a rock plate in the forefoot to protect against stones and bruising and a skid plate to reduce friction during descents. It has BlackLabel-Mountain rubber with tread suited for all approaches, and a break bar in the outsole for exra grip on descents. The one-piece EnduroKnit upper provides breathability, temperature control and maximum fit when combined with the sock-like inner lining bootie. The tie-in points for the laces go all the way down into the shoe to where the upper meets the sole so when you tighten the laces it really encompases the whole foot and gives a really form-fitting precision fit which is perfect on technical terrain, like a 3D wrap. As you would expect from a BD product, it has hyper-durability for season upon season of abuse in the mountains. Multiple clip in points allow you to attach the shoes to your harness or stow in your pack.
- Durable, abrasion-resistant upper constructed from sustainable materials
- Lined and gusseted tongue (100% recycled mesh) for added padding and comfort
- Laces, collar, and mesh sock lining are made from 100% recycled materials.
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is a high-performance sticky rubber
- Super comfortable moulded EVA midsole with Bloom algae-infused foam
- Multiple webbing loops for various tagging options
- ECO Label Status
- Weight: 350 g (UK 9)